This clock is one of the oldest in the county, it has a cable and weights
mechanism and dates back to around the 1630's-1640's. There is evidence of some new wheels put on which were
done after the 1750's as they are brass which wasn't used until after this time.
Here are some more vary rarly seen photo's of our clock.
These were taken with a 4 megapixal digital camera and a 500 watt halogen spotlight as the flash!,
Thanks to Tony Stokes for holding the flash.